Saturday 6 February 2010

Designs at Polyvore.....five

Eye candy forever inspired .....

6/50 Nicole Kidman
17/50 Keira Knightley
Rosa antico
Loto
Viola del pensiero
For literally
For beggarmagik
Fairyland Fashions
Fabled
Fairy tale
Purple Wedding : A wedding gown for Lavender Brown...
Happy Birthday, my angel :)
McQueen Steam 2
As the stars fall upon the city...
Clockwork Angel
I like angels.
5723
.
Courage
Queen of Dead Hearts
A Precious Time
Be my Princess III
Nature
Im The QUEEN
Another Purple...
wear something PINK
True Love
angelic pretty ♥

Vintage Girl
Nostalgic Impressions
The Young Victoria
~*~ Lady In Waiting ~*~ Michal Negrin
Don't piss off the fairies
I can't see you but I can feel you...
Dont stop make it pop
Kiss me
1580.
I Won't Send You Postcards
Just wondering around
Reflections - for Ellen
love i am so different than before...
You Can't See It, but You Can Feel It
Taking Steps (for Sweetmarmota)
Vanil
miracle
Another purple day in paradise
One day, You will know...
The Taste of me... Sabor a mí
My fictional character 2 (made for a contest)
'
When I looked at you...
Soft&sweet
You make me happy...
Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost...
for Amura Yara
100.000!!!!
I Feel Free (tagged)
Secanje na prolece...
Untitledby Dassybella♥

Love & light
Trace
xoxo


No comments: