'via Blog this'
Crafty Fox was launched in 2010 to provide a platform for emerging designer makers
to showcase their work in a community-driven and creative atmosphere.
Our usual home is at the Dogstar, Brixton but occasionally we set up our Den in new locations.
Apply to Sell at our Spring Market
- 24th March 2012
Please use the form HERE to apply for a space to sell your handmade or vintage goods at the Crafty Fox Spring Market
on 24th March 2012 (11am - 5pm)
at The Dogstar, Brixton, SW9.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 14th February
The advice in this short clip useful when applying for future markets.
The main points covered are included below:
- Make sure the organisers can view clear, good quality photos of your products either via a website or by emailing with photos.
- It may help to include a picture of your market stall set up if available.
- Make sure your pricing can be seen clearly as the organisers will need to judge if your work is at the right level for their particular event.
- Try to make your work as unique as possible and highlight this in your application.
- Don't be too disheartened or take it personally if you aren't successful - events are often heavily oversubscribed.
Tables and chairs are provided by the venue
Please bring table coverings
You may wish to bring extra lighting as the venue is poorly lit
The market will run from 11am - 5pm
The Dogstar is a fully liscensed bar
If your application is successful, payment will be required by 24th February in order to secure your position. Payment details will be sent in the confirmation email.
Please note that your place will only be confirmed once the payment has cleared.
Receipts will be provided on request.
Craft Fair applications:Via 'Got Craft' (Click on the text link)
Learn how to prepare a craft fair application to help your company stand out from the crowd including choosing the right fair for you, what juries are looking for and how to handle rejection.
Good luck everyone, hope to see you there :0)
love, peace & light