Wishing you mega happiness, health, and love in 2015.
So, what have I been up to over xmas?
The usual, shopping, entertaining, tweeting, etc.
Loved the snuggles with my 'Geezer' - that's one of my dogs btw.
Handsome fur baby :o)
Admiring my youngest and oldest decorating skills - where did that middle son go? :o)
More cuddles, Kyah is joining us. The little wide-eyed beauty :o)
Pretending to be asleep, no it didn't work.
Youngest finds oldest...amusing
Nana is joining in! Show 'em how it's done mum.
Tee hee 'It wasn't me.'
Oh, I've found the middle son!
Twenty-two year old not going anywhere near the tree topper!
A job for little man :o)
Great job, Lew! :o)
My attempt at catching the aura around the moon on New Years Eve...Hmm
New Years Day Love!
Geezer sneaking in :o)
- GET PUBLISHED! Woo-hoo! Fingers 'n' toes crossed.
- New Laptop (Notebook is hard work)
- Finish first draft of second book - yes really :o)
- Write every day! I tend to have blasts and stay up all night...shh, don't tell anyone.
- Make time for art...even if a sketch.
- Possibly get fitter? Exercise?Just a little ? I'll think about that one a bit more.
- Visit the Trossachs/Scotland - book research.
I'll check back in December ;o)
What have you been up to? I'd love to hear.
Make 2015 a good one x
Love and Light,