Thursday 14 January 2010

Danny Roberts...



Danny Roberts

A wonderful inspiring artist I felt I had to share with you ...

Age: 23
Occupation: Artist/Thinker
Location: California
Email: dannyroberts@igorandandre.com
Website: Igorandandre.blogspot.com

I began drawing as a young child, but it wasn't until a few years ago when I decided to practice everyday, that I started getting better.
I would draw some days for 15 hours straight till my hands were swollen shut.
When I was 13, I started my own clothing company and ran it with the help of my friend till I was was in college.
I studied Photography at Cal Poly SLO, and then later studied Fashion Design at the Academy of Art in San Francisco.
Danny says:
I love collaborating with other artist. I'm currently working on a few collaboration art projects. I hope to do a few more before the year ends.












Love & light
Tracey
xoxo

1 comment:

Liliana Lucki said...

UN VERDADERO PLACER DE LA ILUSTRACION.

SALUDO DESDE ARGENTINA,LILIANA LUCKI