Monday 20 August 2012

Dollirium

Hi everyone :0)
As promised I am showing the poster for the
Doll gallery in Canada - Dollirium.

I am so excited to have my dolls exhibit with all the other 
wonderful, talented artists. 
Dollirium facebook page HERE

Below are some of the dolls you will be able to view/buy
that I created filling with love & light  :0)
These dolls'are made with either cloth & clay/just clay.
All completely hand-made, hand painted. 
No molds/templates used.

I hoped to create a light & airy feel to these dolls.
They could sit in a room - shabby chic or bohemian style!
Maybe they can be presented as a gift ie:
Peace for a friend, 
or as a reminder of a dream to not be forgotten?

love & light
Trace
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic achievement Tracey-anne - onwards and upwards talented lady !! x from jacqueline h

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Hiya :0) Tee hee thank you special lady Jax for being so supportive x
I am very happy lol.
Love and hugs moi xoxo

This N That said...

Good job..Darling dolls..Love the music..