Saturday, 20 November 2010

Art doll swap

♥


MY SWAP PARTNER :

Just look at the wonderful bat doll that arrived in London :0)
I love her, thank you Karen oxo


♥
Above is my swap doll for Kaerie Faerie

Amour Belle

♥
Valentine holiday theme

I am Karen's first mailing to the UK whoop whoop :0)

♥
♥

♥
♥
OOOoooo ...just look at her glittery shoes!

♥

A little friend of bat doll, Amour Belle had so much fun
playing in fairyland of England

♥
♥
♥


It is wonderful to share art....especially dolls
♥Thank you so much zan asha for all your hard work in this swap ♥

Dec 10th and pictures on parade on Zan's blog, please join us all
I'm bursting to see everyones creations :0)

Love & light
Trace
oxo

4 comments:

Laura Haviland said...

What a great blog, awesome !!
Have a great day. Hugs Laura.xoxx
I love your art work.

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Blessings Laura, thank you for your kind comments & stopping by :0)
Have a magical day!
Mwah Trace x

Kaerie Faerie said...

Wow, I can't wait to see her, she is fantastic
Thank you so much
Karey

Healing Woman said...

All of your dolls are such a delight. They are so whimsical and fun. I loved seeing them all together.