Saturday 20 November 2010

Art doll swap



MY SWAP PARTNER :

Just look at the wonderful bat doll that arrived in London :0)
I love her, thank you Karen oxo


Above is my swap doll for Kaerie Faerie

Amour Belle

Valentine holiday theme

I am Karen's first mailing to the UK whoop whoop :0)


OOOoooo ...just look at her glittery shoes!


A little friend of bat doll, Amour Belle had so much fun
playing in fairyland of England



It is wonderful to share art....especially dolls
Thank you so much zan asha for all your hard work in this swap

Dec 10th and pictures on parade on Zan's blog, please join us all
I'm bursting to see everyones creations :0)

Love & light
Trace
oxo

4 comments:

Laura Haviland said...

What a great blog, awesome !!
Have a great day. Hugs Laura.xoxx
I love your art work.

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Blessings Laura, thank you for your kind comments & stopping by :0)
Have a magical day!
Mwah Trace x

Kaerie Faerie said...

Wow, I can't wait to see her, she is fantastic
Thank you so much
Karey

Healing Woman said...

All of your dolls are such a delight. They are so whimsical and fun. I loved seeing them all together.